Born in Lisbon, Portugal. Grew up in a former industrial city in the suburbs of Lisbon. His grandfather was an amateur photographer in the 50s and 60s and travelled the world for exhibiting his work.
Lives in Munich, Germany, working as a Software Engineer.
Photography studies in Lisbon between 2013 and 2015 in MEF (Movimento de Expressão Fotográfica). Currently attending the Anzenberger Photography Masterclass 2017/2018, in Vienna.
Collective documentary Photography travels with MEF:
- Portuguese small villages (rural and desertified)
- India (published a collective book in 2015)
- São Tomé e Príncipe (African Island) (publishing a collective book)
- HongKong, Macau, China & Vietnam (published a collective book, 2017)
(Paris), Nikos Economopoulos
(Peloponneso, Greece), Irina Popova
(Istanbul), Jordi Burch (Lisbon) and Paulo Nozolino
(Arles) 2015-2017. Workshop Paris Photo 2017 with Kristin Dittrich.
Storytelling in Documentary Photography with Corinne Noordenbos, 2018.
- Collective exhibition “NOW!” in Haus der Fotografie
, Wien, Austria, in 2016
- Invited to the Frontpage of VASA-Project
, online exhibition, in January 2017
- Collective exhibition “SÜD OST ORT WEST” in Kösk
, München, Germany, in 2017